How to make delicious Japanese Tea.General instructions for making a cup of Japanese Tea.
- 1.Prepare boiled hot water and wait till it cools down to the recommnended temperature.
- 2.Place tea leaves in a teapot.
- 3.Pour the hot water into the teapot.
- 4.Steep for the recommnended period of time.
- 5.Pour the tea liquid into the tea cup to the last drop.
|Type of tea||Amount of tea leaves for one cup||Temperature of hot water||Amount of water||Steeping time|
For the second steeping,the above time can be shortened to 2/3.
For example:Gyokuro,first steeping:150 sec.→second:100 sec.