現在のかごの中

合計数量:0

商品金額:0円

カゴの中を見る
海外発送

商品検索

商品カテゴリから選ぶ
キーワードを入力

カテゴリー Category

商品コード:
0577135

花茶人 食べるお茶 玉露 中挽き 10g/bag

Taberu Gyokuro TG02-10 10g/bag

税込価格 
486
関連カテゴリ:
お茶を食べる【お菓子・茶食品】 > 花茶人【食べるお茶】
数量:
カゴに入れる 海外発送

食べるお茶 Edible tea leaves

お茶を食べることで水に溶けない栄養成分も全て摂取出来ます。
茶葉10gで野菜350gにおおよそ匹敵する栄養成分を摂ることができます。
By eating the tea, you get the benefit of all the nutrients that you don’t get from just drinking it. In 10g of tea leaves you will get roughly the same amount of nutrients that you would get from 350g of vegetables.

お茶は食べないともったいない! Let's eat as well as drink.

お茶を飲むだけでは約30%の栄養素しか摂取出来ず、残りの70%は茶殻に残ったままです。                                                 【水に溶ける成分】
カテキン、カフェイン、ビタミンC、ビタミンB2、テアニンなど。
【水に溶けない成分】
ビタミンA、ビタミンE、食物繊維(不溶性)、クロロフィル、たんぱく質など。
Tea, as a drink, can take only 30% of nutrient and the remaining 70% is being left in used tea leaves.
【Ingredients soluble in water】
Catechin, caffeine, vitamin C, vitamin B2 and theanine.
【Ingredients insoluble in water】
Vitamin A, vitamin E, dietary fiber (insolubility), chlorophyll and protein.

中挽き(約2㎜カット) approx. 2mm cut

食材として使いやすいように、少し粗めに茶葉をカットしました。
お料理やスイーツに振りかけたり、ご飯に混ぜておにぎりにするなどしてご利用いただけます。
We have cut the tea leaves slightly roughly so that they are easier to use as an ingredient. (approx. 2mm) You can sprinkle it over dishes or sweets or mix it into rice to make rice balls.

玉露 Gyokuro

新芽の伸びる時期に茶園に覆いを掛け、日光を遮り育てた玉露は旨味成分が豊富に含まれており、お料理に使うことで、味わいに深みを持たせてくれます。
When the new shoots start to show, the tea garden is covered and the tea that has been grown shaded from the sun and contains an abundance of flavor components.Use these flavorful tea leaves in your cuisine to give depth to the taste.

使い方 How to use

お料理に振りかけていただくか、スイーツ生地などに練りこんでご使用ください。
Either sprinkle it over your food or incorporated it into the recipe for your sweets.


花茶人 HANACHAJIN WEBサイト
食べるお茶の詳細や様々なレシピをご紹介



※野菜350gは厚生労働省策定「健康日本21」における一日の摂取目標値。
*350g of vegetables is the daily recommended intake in Health Japan 21, a policy of the Ministry for Health, Labour and Welfare.
※野菜はレタス61%、キュウリ23%、ミニトマト8%、玉ねぎ8%を想定。
*An example of vegetables is lettuce (61%), cucumber (23%), cherry tomatoes (8%) and onion (8%).
※栄養成分は「日本食品標準成分表2015」を参考にしています。
*Nutritional components are referenced from Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015.

商品寸法:縦12cm×横8.5cm
賞味期限:製造日より270日
お茶は鮮度が大切です。開封後はお早めにお召し上がりください。
Dimensions:12cm×8cm
Best before:270days after the date of manufacture.
Please use up the tea leaves as soon as possible after opening the package.

Share this page